lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2018

PERSONAL OPINIONS

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in all cases?

I believe every women should get to decide over her body, i believe abortion should be a basic right because forcing a woman to be a mom it’s extremely violent, motherhood should be planned and wanted, not forced.

But i also think that we should make sexual education obligatory because in a lot of cases 
girls get pregnant because the lack of sexual education or because they don’t have access 
to contraceptives. So sexual education should be taught to avoid abortion, because I don’t 
think any woman would want to get one.


What is your opinion about obstetric violence?

I think having a child (when wanted) is one of the most important things in a parent’s life, 
actually I wanted to be an obstetric nurse before I studied architecture.

I believe obstetric violence is terrible because women are too vulnerable and scared when 
they are in labor, so the environment should be comfortable to be reminded as a beautiful 
experience and not a torture. Obstetric doctors and nurses should respect the woman in 
labor and not make her feel weak.


What is your opinion about "vertical ghettos"?

I think life quality is a right everyone should get no matter them social status. Vertical 
ghettos are a bad solution to a lot bigger problem which is overpopulation in the cities, 
cities usually mean more work opportunities so a lot of people come to live in Santiago 
from another parts of the country. I think the solution to this kind of problems is to stop 
concentrating everything in Santiago and start spreading the "opportunities" to other 
towns in the country, so people do not have to leave their home to come here.

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana and other drugs?

I believe marijuana could be legalize without any trouble, it’s not a dangerous drug and 
it’s actually really good for some health issues, I have a cousin that has epilepsy and when 
his mom discovered marijuana oil, all of he’s seizures stopped and he’s much better now, 
sadly all of this is illegal so she’s always in risk when she only wants to take care of his son.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

Hello, today I’m going to tell you about my experience learning English. When I was in 5 I went to a school were you could only talk in En...