domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2018

English Language Challenges

Hello, today I’m going to tell you about my experience learning English. When I was in 5 I went to
a school were you could only talk in English and all my classes were made in English, I just went
there for two years but I learn a lot, the school gave me a really strong base.
I believe that being able to express yourself in English is really important for your professional life,
because is a language everybody knows even if it’s just a little bit, and it can be really helpful if you
want to travel or work in other countries, so I think it’s really essential that universities teach this so
you can expand your work opportunities.
I think the blogs are a really good way to practice, because you can talk about things of your interest
and you can also interact with your classmates and know more about their opinions.
The aspect I really need to improve is the way I talk in English because I get really shy like most
people usually do and because of that I don’t practice my pronunciation the way I should, and
pronunciation it’s a really fundamental part of learning a new language because you have to
make people understand what you want to say.
Usually outside of class I just watch series and movies in English and I think listening is a good
way of getting more related to the language but it’s definitely not enough.

It’s great to have English classes in university but I would make an elective more advanced class,
for those who want to improve their English even more, or maybe we already have one I don’t
know about.

2 comentarios:

English Language Challenges

Hello, today I’m going to tell you about my experience learning English. When I was in 5 I went to a school were you could only talk in En...