viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2018

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

I'm studying architecture and we have a new curriculum that has been working for just a few years, so we are kind of an experiment to see if this works, I think the order of the classes is correct but we have some requirements that don't make much sense, like for example if you failed geometry you can't take taller 3, which is the most important class in our career.
About the use of technology, I believe we don't use them properly because we don't have a class where the teacher taught us to use them, so we just learn the basic things on youtube or any website., so I believe that's missing because they demand that we do out works in digital but we have no idea how, also the university only has a few programs for the students and the other programs we use, like Photoshop are not available, so we have to download them and this usually gets our computers filled with viruses.

I think the worst thing is how time-consuming the career is, we spend all day and all night working for taller, and we barely have time to study for our other classes and don't even think about having time to ourselves. Most of our classmates don't even get to sleep because of all the work they have to do.
Also, we have classes that last 5 hours and it's impossible to stay focus that long, so I don't think the schedules are well thought.

Anyway, I like my career but I believe is not well made because of the huge workload we have but I think that's something related to our university and not especially my career. The university should look into this because their students are not having a healthy lifestyle.

6 comentarios:

English Language Challenges

Hello, today I’m going to tell you about my experience learning English. When I was in 5 I went to a school were you could only talk in En...