lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2018

The best holidays


The best vacation i had was in Chiloé a few years ago, i think it was in 2015, it was a huge summer camp for scouts all over the country, we were like 2000 persons in a big park in Castro.
I went there with my scout group, we first went to Lican Ray for a week to a friend’s house and then we took a bus to Puerto Montt and finally we got to Castro in the island of Chiloé.
We did a lot of activities and trips to other places in the island, like caves and national parks, in the camp we had a lot of problems with the water, because there wasn’t any, so getting out of there and getting to know new places was the best thing we could do, besides the food in the camp was awful.

I was really young and I had never been that far away with my friends, and beside the bad things the trip was great and we had a lot of fun.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

Hello, today I’m going to tell you about my experience learning English. When I was in 5 I went to a school were you could only talk in En...