viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

MOVIES AND SERIES

Today i’m going to tell you about movies and shows i like. I don’t think i have a favorite
movie, but i really enjoy watching movies in my free time, actually lately is the only thing
i do because i don’t have much time to do other things. The movies i like are always
kind of “dark”, because i really like bizarre things and i have no idea why.

The directors i like the most are David Fincher specially Fight Club, Seven, and
Mindhunter, Quentin Tarantino for his awesome movies: Hateful eight, Pulp Fiction
and Inglourious basterds and Stanley Kubrick for the clockwork orange. I believe i
like this directores because my mom and dad used to always talk about these movies
when i was little, but they didn’t let me watch them, so i grow up with that curiosity
and when i was old enough to understand the movies i saw them all.

I also like movies like “trainspotting”, “requiem for a dream” and “we need to talk
about kevin”.
Imagen relacionadaResultado de imagen para requiem for a dreamResultado de imagen para trainspotting

If i have to talk about my favorite series i might never stop so i will tell you about just
a few i like: Breaking bad, Mindhunter, The haunting of Hill House (this is new one but
it's awesome and really scary if you’re into that),  Narcos and Black mirror.
You can see there that i’m a huge netflix fan, i’m always talking with my friends about
new or old shows we should watch. So if you know any show related to the ones i just
told you about, comment the name so i can add them to the list!
Resultado de imagen para mindhunterResultado de imagen para breaking bad jesse y janeResultado de imagen para the haunting of hill house

3 comentarios:


  1. Tarantino has someone very mysterious and interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The haunting of Hill House sounds interesting, but I don't like the horror things

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that a movie that I like of Tarantino is Django Unchained, have you seen it?

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Hello, today I’m going to tell you about my experience learning English. When I was in 5 I went to a school were you could only talk in En...