viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

My future job

I study architecture, but you can work in many things related to it, the part i like the most
about my career is urbanism, i like that part because the way the city is says a lot about
the culture of the country and the people that lives in it. You can find so many differents
types of cities around the world and i think it’s impressive how towns represent what the
country stands for.


Resultado de imagen para barcelona desde arribaResultado de imagen para new york desde arriba
Barcelona, Spain.               New York, USA


In this pictures you can see really clear what i’m saying. For example Barcelona is a
very organized, compact, and historical. While New York has a totally different point of
view, you can see from the picture that is all about progress, growing and using the space
as much as possible without following any order.


I also like this because you can work in it all around the world and learn different things
in each city. So i think working outdoors is my thing besides i don’t feel attached to my
city in particular, so i don’t think i can learn much working from here.


About the salary i would like to make enough money to be able to live comfortably with
what i do without having to work in other stuff I don’t enjoy that much.


Well, that’s it! I really hope I can work in something related to this when i’m older.    
Resultado de imagen para paris de arriba 
Paris, France





3 comentarios:

  1. I thing the same, urbanism is a way of know the people and your culture

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm interested in urbanism too, I find it quite complex

    ResponderEliminar
  3. these days the criteria is usually only related to economy :c

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Hello, today I’m going to tell you about my experience learning English. When I was in 5 I went to a school were you could only talk in En...