viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2018

PHOTOGRAPHY


My favorite type of photography is about landscapes and architecture or a mix of both,
especially black and white pictures.
I really enjoy to see beautiful pictures, so in the social media I follow a lot of architecture
accounts, just to see how great and pretty spaces can be when you add design on them.
Imagen relacionada Resultado de imagen para pabellon barcelona blanco y negro
But that’s just the pretty part of photography, i think pictures are so much more than
that, so I also really like to see pictures of manifestations in different countries, when
you can see a photo of what’s going on somewhere you can picture it so much better
than just reading about it. Sometimes you can really empathize with the people living
there, for example there’s a famous journalism contest called World Press Photo
which shows the reality of wars or conflicts all around the world. I went there last year
and i saw pictures of the war in Siria, and i left in shock, i knew all about the war and
what’s has been going on there, but seeing the pictures made me realize how bad it was.

I think photography it’s a great way to make people wake up and realize what’s really
happening sometimes even in their own country. Another good example is animal
pictures, there you can really see the cruelty that they have to take from humans, i
know a lot of people that had become vegan or vegetarian just for watching that
sort of pictures. So i believe graphic things can have a huge impact in our lives
because they make you react easier than texts.

Resultado de imagen para world press photo Resultado de imagen para world press photo

5 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, photos can transmit a lot of feelings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also think that black and white pictures are very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. you are right, photography can really make a difference on how people see some things

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you, sometimes you can feel the moment only watching the picture

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I also think that black and white pictures look better than the other ones and express everything in a better way

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Hello, today I’m going to tell you about my experience learning English. When I was in 5 I went to a school were you could only talk in En...