viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

Italy


I would like to go to Italy because I believe it is beautiful and my family is from there. I like it because most of the cities had remain being like small towns.
I think the architecture is amazing, because it’s really old, colorful and it’s really linked with the nature.


  
I would like to visit:

1.Fontana de Trevi in Rome, because it’s an icon all 
around the world and I have seen it in many movies.


     


        2.Capri island, because the landscape is
        really beautiful and I love the ocean.











3.Santa Margherita de Liguria because my 

grandfather was born there and when I was 
little he used to always tell me how amazing 
was living there and great stories about it. 




I would absolutely study, work or live there, without hesitation. I think I would probably have some trouble learning Italian, but it’s a small price compared to being able to know all those places and learn more about the history and culture.

1 comentario:

  1. I was thinking about this place too! A lot of people says that study architecture there is one of the best things that could be. Maybe you can get there someday.

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Hello, today I’m going to tell you about my experience learning English. When I was in 5 I went to a school were you could only talk in En...